First Indemnity Insurance Group announced today a new partnership with Attorney Risk Management (ARM), a provider of risk management resources for lawyers. ARM offers rapid, high-quality legal advice and access to the most up-to-date forms, materials and loss-prevention publications to keep practices safe from risk.
As part of the benefits provided in this new partnership, First Indemnity clients will have immediate access to:
- Real time consultation with senior risk management attorneys to discuss numerous issues.
- Direct and confidential access to lawyers, protected by attorney-client privilege.
- A carefully curated and growing library of documentation, forms, articles and resources to improve protection against risk.
- Ethics CLEs for each insured attorney.
- The Rules of Professional Conduct, Ethics Opinions and start bar risk management assistance programs for every state that has one.
- Numerous do-it-yourself tools to educate your firm about basic risk management.
- Access to Barron & Newburger’s information library.
“First Indemnity remains committed to building out the most comprehensive offerings and solutions for our client’s needs,” said John Randolph, assistant vice president of First Indemnity. “Since 2019 we have added more than six programs. This partnership with Attorney Risk Management further augments our risk management abilities, and our ability to adapt to an ever-changing industry as well as the needs of our clients.”
First Indemnity, a specialty insurance agency dedicated to professional liability products for lawyers and law firms, is an AM Best Rated PA-3 (strong) company recognized for their high standards and exceptional underwriting capabilities.
To learn how to get started with Attorney Risk Management, click here.
First Indemnity Insurance Agency, Inc.
ABOUT FIRST INDEMNITY
Founded in 1989, First Indemnity Insurance Group has continued to build its risk management skill sets for the legal community. In 2022, it was assigned a Performance Assessment of PA-3 (Strong) by AM Best. The company’s seasoned team, including in-house underwriters, prides itself on providing specialty insurance expertise and the highest level of customer satisfaction.